Dermalinfusion skin rejuvenation with BELA MD Serums in Prince George BC
The SilkPeel skin care procedure is designed to improve the appearance of skin with just one or a series of treatments. The procedure takes about 30 minutes, does not cause pain, and does not require any downtime. Similar to microdermabrasion, the SilkPeel treatment involves the removal of outer layers of skin through exfoliation techniques. However, the SilkPeel® treatment differs from microdermabrasion because it employs use of various treatment serums specially formulated to treat specific skin conditions.
Be it acne, aging, pigmentation or other ailments commonly affecting the skin on the face or body, the dermalinfusion process delivers specifically-formulated solutions deep into the skin without damaging its natural structure. SilkPeel is customizable, effective, and offers immediate results with no downtime.
What to expect
To begin the SilkPeel procedure, the specialist will clean the face to remove any make-up, dirt, or other debris that has accumulated on the skin. Next, the SilkPeel hand piece will be applied to the skin and move along the treatment area. The SilkPeel hand piece is specially designed to exfoliate the outer layers of the skin, suction away the dead skin cells, and saturate the skin with the treatment serum solution. The serum penetrates the outer dermis to reach deeper layers of skin, infusing it with vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants, and increasing the effectiveness of treatment.
Results of the SilkPeel treatment are immediately visible. The skin will look and feel smoother, and the skin will have a healthy glow. For the best possible results, patients can undergo SilkPeel treatment every month. Patients should also adopt an at-home skin care regimen to maintain SilkPeel results; this includes the use of sunscreen, facial cleaners, moisturizers, and eye creams.
What’s the difference between a SilkPeel and a HydraFacial?
While HydraFacial works superficially, silk peel cleanses the deeper layers of the skin. It involves deep penetration, delivering long-term results. You will get better results with Silk Peel. The treatment makes the skin more radiant, fresh, and clear in no time.
- SilkPeel is the only treatment that uses real diamonds in its patented handpiece.
- Diamond tip exfoliation delivers the ultimate skin-refining experience
- Uniform, even and precise exfoliation
- Dry, damaged top layer of skin is cleared
TARGETED TREATMENT DELIVERY
- Specialized BELA MD serums are delivered to the base of the pores and the epidermis to address dark spots, acne, signs of aging, stretch marks, cellulite and dry skin
- Patented vacuum system ensures fluid is infused into skin, rather than merely sitting on top of skin
DEEP PORE CLEANSING
- Vacuum pressure flushes pores with condition-specific BelaMD infusion serums, removing dirt and debris
- All skin treated with SilkPeel has 70% more volume – resulting in plumped, smooth skin – for up to 72 hours after the procedure
These latest generation bio-infusion serums feature advanced encapsulation technology that surrounds and protects the ingredients and optimize their absorption into the skin where they can trigger visible results. Each serum also contains standardized extracts carefully selected to target common skin concerns, while improving the overall appearance of the skin.
All BELA MD bio-infusion serums are free of propylene glycol, paraben, fragrance and gluten.
- bEVEN bio-infusion serum is formulated with an exclusive blend of potent ingredients that help to reduce the appearance of photo-damage, brighten complexion and even skin tone. It is ideal for all skin types struggling with hyperpigmentation.
- bCALM bio-infusion serum provides a boost of hydration, reduce trans epidermal water loss and improve the skin’s firmness and elasticity. It helps restore the barrier function of the skin and increase its water content. bCALM is ideal for skin types including aging skin, mature, dehydrated skin, sensitive, rosacea, and post-treatment. It is also a great option to prepare patients’ skin for more invasive treatments.
- bBRIGHT bio-infusion serum helps improve skin texture, brighten complexion and reduce the signs of fatigue by fighting free radicals, a major contributor to skin aging. bBRIGHT helps to increase collagen and elastin, combat inflammation and decrease redness. It is ideal for skin types including aging, mature, dehydrated, sensitive, rosacea prone, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, post treatment.
- bCLEAR bio-infusion serum contains ingredients that help to restore the skin texture and improve radiance by regulating sebum and stimulating cellular turn over. bCLEAR helps reduce excess oil, calm and soothe skin and help to restore optimal hydration. It is ideal for skin types which are prone to acne or blemish, problematic, congested or produce excessive oil.
Get more information on the right treatments for you
Whether you are seeking the benefits of skin rejuvenation, skin tightening or skin resurfacing, our center in Prince George, BC has the perfect non-surgical treatment options for you. We have advanced laser technology to provide various skin revitalizing and clinical laser treatments with the highest degree of precision. Our advanced laser technology is a safe and effective way to restore the quality and texture of your skin, resulting in a youthful and radiant glow. Our center is all about enhancing your confidence and quality of life. Schedule your complimentary consultation today!