NIGHTLASE™ – LASER TREATMENT FOR SNORING
The Best Night Lase Snoring Apnea Laser Treatment in Prince George BC
NightLase is a laser treatment that targets snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. It is a non-invasive procedure that aims to improve the airway by tightening the tissues in the throat and reducing the vibrations that cause snoring and breathing disruptions during sleep.
What causes snoring?
Snoring occurs when air is not able to move freely through your nose and mouth during sleep. This is due to a narrowing of your airway, which causes the tissues to vibrate and make an audible sound. In extreme cases the airway can become blocked which is known as obstructive sleep apnea. Many factors can contribute to snoring such as age, nasal and sinus problems, being overweight, alcohol, smoking, medications, and sleep posture.
What is the impact of snoring?
Snoring has consequences that can impact one’s sleep and their partner. Sleep deprivation, due to snoring, has a negative impact on health and quality of life. People that snore can experience tiredness, morning headaches, irritability, dry mouth, and relationship difficulties. Studies have also shown a link between snoring and an increased risk of heart attack and stroke.
What are the treatment options?
Most treatments for snoring attempt to keep the breathing passage open, are as follows:
- Specially made dental appliances can be effective but rely on daily compliance.
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) systems are often used to help control sleep apnea and the snoring associated with it, however these devices can be very uncomfortable.
- There are surgical options available for correcting snoring which usually involve removal of tissue from the uvula and pharynx, but these surgeries are invasive and can result in a lengthy and unconformable recovery period following the surgery.
- Fotona NightLase – non- invasive laser procedure that reduces or eliminates snoring/apnea.
What is NightLase™?
NightLase is a leading-edge laser procedure for the treatment of snoring. It is non-invasive, simple and an effective way of reducing or eliminating snoring.
How does NightLase™ work?
Laser energy is used to heat the tissues of the airway causing a tightening effect which helps to keep your airway open. NightLase is performed with approximately three short treatments spaced over two months. Each treatment lasts approximately 15 minutes and requires no anesthesia. The procedure is comfortable, and you can resume your daily routine immediately afterwards.
- Results are often seen after the first session.
- Results that will allow you to sleep easily, feel better, healthier and energized.
- Reduces snoring up to 50% with a series of 3 easy treatments.
- Maintenance treatments can be conducted every 3-6 months after the first 3 treatments.
Get more information on the right treatments for you
Whether you are seeking the benefits of skin rejuvenation, skin tightening or skin resurfacing, our center in Prince George, BC has the perfect non-surgical treatment options for you. We have advanced laser technology to provide various skin revitalizing and clinical laser treatments with the highest degree of precision. Our advanced laser technology is a safe and effective way to restore the quality and texture of your skin, resulting in a youthful and radiant glow. Our center is all about enhancing your confidence and quality of life. Schedule your complimentary consultation today!